-Because the change start in the inside-
BEING IN SERVICE
Means being of service to something — a person, a group, a community, a cause or a belief — means that you've chosen to engage without expectation of reciprocation.
We know that by volunteering you are generously donating your time, skills and efforts. But a volunteer environment is still a workplace, and as such, you have certain responsibilities that must be upheld. And of course, you have rights as well!
All volunteers are expected to:
Respect confidentiality and privacy
Be punctual and reliable
Carry out the duties listed in your volunteer position description
Give notice if your availability changes
Report any injuries or hazards that you notice in the workplace
Adhere to the organisation's policies and procedures
Deal with complaints in the appropriate manner
Undertake training if requested
Ask for support when needed
Support other team members
TAITA INTI values are based in the universal laws such the laws of giving and reciving. As you and we give we will recieve from each other.
GET A FULL RETREAT FOR FREE
For being accepted to take part as a volunteer in a FULL RETREAT FOR FREE, you need to FIRST VOLUNTEER in a similar retreat and ONLY FOCUS on BEING IN SERVICE. This way you will give your full attention to the retreat and participants needs.
In exchange, you will receive FREE FULL ENTRANCE for A EQUAL RETREAT in any of our retreats in EUROPE.
In other words, you will take part as a regular participant without any obligations of helping us during the retreat, and you will have FULL ACCESS TO OUR SERVICES including the other offerings.
In case you did not understood , here an example ...
To receiving a full weekend retreat for free, you need to volunteer first to another full weekend retreat. If you want to get a full five days retreat for free, then you need to volunteer to a full five days retreat first.
PAY HALF PRICE
If you do not have time to volunteer and get a FULL RETREAT FOR FREE. You can take part in the ceremonies except for KAMBO and PURGES since this will require extra time from your activities as volunteer.
You will still need to fulfil your obligations as a volunteer with us plus join the full retreat for HALF PRICE.
We recommend this option for the weekend retreats; longer retreats will require a lot of your energy as a volunteer and also as a participant.
Think very CAREFULLY before asking for this option because if you do not fulfil your volunteering obligations, we won't accept you back in another opportunity as a volunteer.
The volunteer program is for every person THAT IS COMPROMISE WITH THEIR CHANGE and CANNOT AFFORD A RETREAT.
To be in SERVICE is a SERIOUS WORK and RESPONSIBILITY. Remember we always receive what we give from our hearts.
WHAT WE EXPECT FROM YOU
1. Volunteers are not allowed to give readings or healing or energy work during the retreats.
2. Volunteers need to prepare food before the programmed meals.
3. Volunteers need to check the tea station that always has hot water, cups, honey, spoons and tea available.
4. Volunteers need to check that is always toilet paper available in the toilet and still, two extra rolls should be available
5. Volunteers can’t leave the place without going place clean and in following cleaning requirements that the host may ask.
6. Volunteers need to check the trash bins from the kitchen to make sure they are not full.
7. Volunteers will take turns with food preparing and cleaning.
8. Volunteers need to be sure there are enough candles in the toilets and places where the light will need it.
9. Volunteers need to vacuum and clean every day the place, toilets, ceremony room by taking turns.
10. Volunteers will take turns to help participants to go or come from the toilet during the times of ceremonies. As well volunteers will make sure that there are not people wandering around the place or spending to much time taking fresh air or sitting for too long in the toilets.
11. Volunteers are not allowed to CLEAN PUKING BUCKETS from any participants of healer this is personal responsibility.
A more elaborate list will be sent later on to be read and accepted by you before signing up as a volunteer.
WHAT WE OFFER YOU BACK
As mentioned before VOLUNTEERS can access FREE RETREATS OR PAY HALF PRICE. RESPECT AND HONESTY will always be our first way to communicate with you. We work as a family team!
Please make sure you have read our
before taking a decision to participate in any of our events.